We hope that you will consider joining us in our goal to connect SAMSA medical students across the nation.
Join the nation’s first medical student-run organization for South Asian health initiatives!
- As a member of SAMSA, you will receive:
- Mentoring from SAMSA physicians
- Access to exclusive opportunities in research and advocacy in the field of South Asian Health
- Access to guest lectures and events
- Toolkits to help you advocate for increased representation of South Asian Health in your medical education
- Connections with other SAMSA medical students across the nation through our social media networks
- And more! We are continuously working to expand this list
- Membership Requirements
- Must be enrolled in an allopathic or osteopathic medical program in the United States
- Membership must be renewed on an annual basis. For the 2021-2022 school year, SAMSA will not be collecting membership dues.
Start a South Asian identity group at your school!
Become a trail blazer as one of the first chapters to join this national student organization! This will be a means to connect with SAMSA leaders across the country. Click here to learn more.